Conventional Fixed Rate Loan
Intelliloan® Offers Conventional Fixed Rate Loans
- Are you planning to stay in your home for a long time?
- Would you prefer more predictable budget planning with a consistent monthly mortgage payment?
- Are you looking for a mortgage payment that never changes and gives you peace of mind?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you could benefit the most from a conventional fixed-rate mortgage with Intelliloan®. Your rate will never change for the life of your loan, so your monthly payment will not increase.
Highlights of a Fixed Rate Loan
- You can refinance up to 97% of the value of your home
- You can buy your first home with a down payment as low as 3%
- Loan amounts can range between $200,000 and $3,000,000
How it Works?
- You will make monthly payments based on the principal loan amount and the amortized interest over the life of the loan.
- Your payment will never change through the life of the loan.
- The actual payment you make will depend on your situation and the prevailing interest rates at the time you apply.
- You can typically pay your mortgage faster without prepayment penalties.
Every day Intelliloan® is helping Americans buy or refinance homes with mortgage options matching to their requirements. Our stellar and astute Home Loan Specialists will answer your questions and help you make the right decision about a fixed-rate mortgage.
A key advantage with a fixed rate mortgage is knowing that your interest rate will not be affected when there are fluctuations in the market, so your monthly payments will remain the same.
A conventional fixed rate mortgage is considered the gold standard for home loans. Borrowers often prefer this mortgage with an extended time for repayment to allow for smaller monthly payments. Fixed rate mortgages enable you to lock in to a set monthly payment for the life of your loan.
Depending on your future situation, you could reduce your mortgage term by adding just a few hundred dollars more to your monthly payments towards the principal to shorten the term.
If you are in the market to buy a home or refinance, now is a great time to make your move.