The 30-Year Fixed Loan
Intelliloan Offers Low 30-Year Fixed Rates
- Are you planning to stay in your home for a long time?
- Would you prefer more predictable budget planning with a consistent monthly mortgage payment?
- Are you looking for a mortgage payment that never changes and gives you peace of mind?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you could benefit the most from a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage with Intelliloan. Your rate will not change for the life of your loan, and your monthly payment will never increase.
Highlights of a 30-Year Fixed Loan
- You can refinance up to 97% of the value of your home
- You can buy your first home with a down payment as low as 3%
- Loan amounts can range between $25,000 and $3,000,000
How it Works?
- You will make monthly payments based on the principal loan amount, interest rate, and amortized interest over the life of the loan.
- Your payment will never change through the life of the loan.
- The actual payment you make will depend on your situation and the prevailing interest rates at the time you apply.
- You can typically pay your mortgage faster without prepayment penalties.
Every day Intelliloan is helping Americans buy or refinance homes with mortgage options matching to their requirements. Our stellar and astute Home Loan Specialists will answer your questions and help you make the right decision about a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage.
A key advantage with a 30-year fixed rate mortgage is the affordable monthly payments. A mortgage payment combines the principal amount and interest along with real estate taxes and homeowner’s insurance.
For many homeowners, this can be a lot to handle every month. The 30-year term allows these borrowers to potentially purchase larger or higher value homes than they might otherwise.
The 30-year fixed mortgage also offers some flexibility when the homeowner’s income rises. Some homeowners may choose to pay a higher monthly payment, with the additional amount going toward the principal of the loan. When the principal is lowered, it reduces the interest burden. The homeowner pays no penalties for exercising this option, and is able to pay off their mortgage faster.
In simple terms, depending on your future situation, you could turn your 30-year mortgage to a 20 or even 15-year mortgage by adding just a few hundred dollars more to your monthly payments.
Is Now a Sensible Time to Choose a 30-Year Fixed Loan?
A 30-year fixed mortgage is considered the gold standard for home loans. Borrowers often want this mortgage because the extended time for repayment allows for smaller monthly payments. Fixed rate mortgages enable you to lock in to a low monthly payment for the life of your loan.
The current mortgage rates are still lows, so if you are in the market to buy a home or refinance, now is a great time to make your move.